- Q: What can I do if I forget my password or username?
- A: If you forget your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” (on login page) and then enter the email address associated with your account where requested. A new password will be emailed to that address. If you cannot remember your username (the email associated with your account), then email one of our Customer Service team members at wholesale@bellomaniaUSA.com for assistance.
- Q: Do I have to create a new account if my username or password is not recognized?
- A: No. Please contact a Customer Service team member at wholesale@bellomaniaUSA.com so that we can help you reset your account.
- Q: How can I view the status of my order?
- A: You can view past online orders, current online orders, and back orders by clicking "My Account" on the top right hand corner of any page on the site. Once you are on your Account Info page, click "View Order" under "Recent Orders".
- Q: Can I make changes to my order?
- A: Your order will begin processing immediately after being submitted; it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders. Please CLICK HERE to view our order cancellation policy.
- Q: How current is your online inventory?
- A: Our online inventory is updated constantly to ensure that we only sell items we have in stock.
- Q: How can I get a Catalog?
- A: Please CLICK HERE to download our catalog.
- Q: What happens if an item is backordered?
- A: If you order a backordered item, we will ship it to you as soon as supplies are replenished, usually within three weeks. We will automatically authorize your credit card for the total for all items purchased. However, your credit card will NOT be charged for any items until they ship.
- Q: What happens if only some of the products I want to order are on backorder?
A: Let’s say that you order 5 items and 3 of them are listed as “on backorder.” When you complete your purchase, 2 items will be sent to you right away and 3 will be backordered and shipped at a later date, usually within three weeks.
We will automatically authorize your credit card for the total purchase of 5 items. However, your credit card will NOT be charged for any items until they ship. All backordered items are delivered via the same method as the original order at no additional charge.
- Q: When will my backordered items be in stock?
- A: Backordered items usually ship within three weeks. Please be aware that in rare circumstances we may experience delays, in which case we will email you the new expected delivery date.
- Q: When will I be charged for my backordered items?
- A: Your credit card will NOT be charged for any items until they ship. However, we will automatically authorize your credit card for the total for all items purchased.
- Q: Do you charge for freight on backorders?
- A: No, all backordered items are delivered via the same method as the original order at NO additional charge.
- Q : What payment types do you accept?
- A: BELLOMANIA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- Q: Where do you ship from?
- A: We ship everything from our warehouse in West Hollywood, California.
- Q: When will my order ship?
- A: We process orders on weekdays (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Packages ship from our warehouse in West Hollywood, California within two business days from the time your order is placed, unless otherwise indicated.
- Q: What are your shipping options?
- A: We use FedEx to ship all orders. We have 3 shipping options, FedEx Smart Post, FedEx Ground and FedEx Express, available to you. Please CLICK HERE to view our shipping information.
- Q: How much will I be charged for freight?
- A: The available shipping rates are determined by the value of your order. CLICK HERE to view our shipping information.
- Q: Do you offer free shipping?
- A: We offer free standard shipping (FedEx SmartPost) on orders of $70 or more.
- Q: Do you charge handling fees?
- A: No, we do not charge handling fees.
- Q: Do I need to sign for my shipment when it arrives?
- A: We do not require signature for residential deliveries: FedEx will leave packages at your home.
- Q: How can I track my packages?
- A: An email with tracking information will be sent to the email address used for your login name. You can also track your online orders on our website - just select "Track Shipping” under “Company Policies” in the bottom navigation bar.
- Q: Can you ship to a P.O. box?
- A: No, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box at this time. FedEx requires a street address for all deliveries. Please make sure to enter a complete shipping address when completing the order form.
- Q: Can you ship to more than one address?
- A: Yes, you can ship items to more than one address, but you'll need to place separate orders for each destination.
- Q: Can BELLOMANIA ship internationally?
- A: No, we can only ship domestically at this time.
- Q: Can I change my shipping address after I place my order?
- A: No, in order to maintain efficient processing time, orders cannot be modified once received.
- Q: What items may be returned?
- A: We accept returns of packages within 30 days of the sale date and issue a full refund. All we ask is that the product is not used but is in original, new condition including all original packaging, labels, and hang-tags. This offer extends only to items purchased through the BELLOMANIA online store. Please CLICK HERE to view our return policy.
- Q: What items may not be returned?
- A: Items that may not be returned include: any item without a Return Authorization Number; discontinued products; used, opened or damaged items; products that are not in their original packaging and including all accessories; items over 30 days of the shipment receipt date and items that were not purchased through the BELLOMANIA online store.
- Q: How can I make a return?
- A: To return any item(s), simply send an email to returns@bellomaniaUSA.com. A Customer Service team member will take care of the details and email you a password-protected URL for generating a prepaid, printable FedEx return label on your own computer. You may then apply the shipping label to your package and schedule a pickup or just drop it off at the nearest FedEx location. Once your return is received at our processing center, you will receive a full refund, along with an email confirmation. Please note that unauthorized returns will not be refunded.
- Q: How can I repack my return items?
- A: The box that the items were originally shipped in can be reused if the sizing is appropriate. Simply apply the prepaid shipping label acquired through our Customer Service team. You can return your package to a FedEx driver or drop it off at any FedEx drop-off location.
- Q: Will I be charged freight for returns?
- A: We currently offer free returns for orders shipped to the 48 contiguous states only. However, if you live in Alaska or Hawaii, you may return items at your own expense using any trackable and insured shipping method. Please contact our Customer Service team for detailed instructions at returns@bellomaniaUSA.com.
- Q: How long does the whole return process take?
- A: You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Q: What kinds of materials do you use?
- A: We use neoprene, nylon and synthetic leather for our collars, harnesses and leashes and porcelain for our bowls. All materials used in Bellomania products are environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
- Q: What is Vegan Leather?
- A: Vegan leather is an animal-friendly alternative to real leather. It is made out of a synthetic microfibre material.
- Q: Are your products safe for dogs?
A: Our collars, harnesses and leashes are designed to prevent pain or injury to pets while maximizing the owner’s control. Our collars, for example, feature an innovative D-ring on the buckle to prevent pressure on the dog’s throat.
The Anti-Shock Leash employs an elastic material that allows the leash to stretch. This tension-reducing feature is designed to mitigate stress and strain to your dog and to yourself, reducing pain and injury to the dog’s neck while also lowering stress to your joints.
- Q: How do your sizes work?
- A: To insure an accurate fit of collars and harnesses we have directions for correctly measuring your dog on our website. CLICK HERE to view our sizing information. You will also find a “bread size chart” on this page.
- Q: What are the cleaning instructions for your collars, harnesses and leashes?
A: We recommend that you start to clean by wetting the collar, harness or leash with warm water. Place a few drops of a mild laundry detergent on the item and use your fingers to work the soap into the fabric thoroughly. Continue by rubbing the item between the palms of your hands until you work up a lather. Be diligent. The dirt and grime is deeply seated and you need to work it up to the surface.
The next step is to thoroughly rinse the item in fresh, warm water. Once that is done, smell it to insure that all of the doggie or kitty smells are gone. If it still has a bad odor, repeat the washing process. Once you are sure the smells are gone, hang it up or lay it on a flat surface to dry.
- Q: How can I ask a question about your products?
- A: For product and ordering information, you can send an email to one of our Customer Service team members at customerservice@bellomaniaUSA.com for assistance.
- Q: What is BELLOMANIA?
- A: BELLOMANIA is a top luxury pet accessories brand that was founded in Germany in 2006 by Bita Salz, who wished to use her expertise in the fashion world to create beautiful and functional products for pets. This love of pets and design, combined with technical innovation, has led to BELLOMANIA becoming the world’s most stylish and practical line of pet products, selling in over 2,000 boutiques throughout Europe with features in numerous European fashion, style and pet publications (see our Press section .) Now BELLOMANIA has come to America, bringing this passion for style and precision German engineering to a new audience. All products are handcrafted from the highest quality materials with a rigorous attention to detail, quality, and safety. The inclusion of features designed specifically for action-oriented pets and their owners makes the brand relevant to a whole new sports-minded demographic in the pet industry. In addition, all BELLOMANIA products are made with love from animal-friendly materials and include ergonomic features that provide maximum safety and comfort for both pets and their human friends.
- Q: What are BELLOMANIA’s corporate values?
- A: At BELLOMANIA, we are committed to a core set of values that includes the humane treatment of animals, respect for our customers and protection of the environment. All BELLOMANIA products are made with love from animal friendly materials that are safe for people and their pets. BELLOMANIA uses only Vegan Leather, a compassionate and environmentally-conscious alternative – No animals were harmed during the making of our products. The products also provide for the safe and humane treatment of pets by minimizing pain and discomfort.
- Q: Does BELLOMANIA support any charitable causes?
- A: Yes. When you buy a Vegan Leather product from BELLOMANIA, a portion of that sale is donated to The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA®).
- Q: Can I find you on Facebook?
- A: You can find us on our corporate Facebook site by clicking here.
- Q: Do you have retail stores?
- A: If you would like information on where to purchase BELLOMANIA products, please contact us for a retail location near you. Click here for contact options or send an e-mail to info@bellomaniaUSA.com.
- Q: How can I become an authorized retailer?
- A: If you are interested in joining the BELLOMANIA Authorized Retailer network please CLICK HERE to find out more about the benefits we offer and to complete the BELLOMANIA Authorized Retailer application.
- Q: What are the benefits of becoming a BELLOMANIA Authorized Retailer?
A: Becoming a BELLOMANIA retailer means partnering with one of the leading pet accessories brands in Europe, with products that are sold in over 2,000 boutiques. With such a strong track record in Europe, plus our advance sales, capitalization and planning in America, the growth of the BELLOMANIA brand in the U.S. is certain to be robust, providing unique business opportunities for authorized dealers who wish to grow with the company, increasing their sales and sharing in our long term success.
BELLOMANIA provides many benefits and incentives to our retailers to encourage growth and to make your business operations easy and affordable. Some of these benefits include wholesale prices, volume discounts, seasonal incentives, easy payments, reasonable shipping rates and customer support. In addition, there are numerous marketing and public relations benefits. But ultimately, the guaranteed quality and distinctive features of our product line are what will ensure robust sales for your business. Please CLICK HERE to find out more about the benefits we offer.
- Q: May I use the photography and media that are on your website?
- A: No. All photos, videos, and articles on our website are copyrighted and have restricted use.
- Q: How do I work for BELLOMANIA?
- A: We're always looking for free-thinking people such as yourself to join our team. If you'd like to submit your resume, please email jobs@bellomaniaUSA.com.
- Q: How can I ask a question about your company?
- A: You may send an email to one of our Customer Service team members at customerservice@bellomaniaUSA.com for assistance.
- Q: Who can I talk to when I need information for press purposes?
- A: For media and press information, please send your requests to press@bellomaniaUSA.com.
- Q: Where does BELLOMANIA manufacture its goods?
- A: All BELLOMANIA products are designed and engineered in Germany to ensure the highest standards of performance, durability and quality. Our products are hand-crafted from the best quality materials in China.